Ichigen koji (183)
Posted by ampontan on Thursday, September 27, 2012
– A person who has something to say about everything
* Theoretically, the viewpoint of the People’s Daily does not represent the viewpoint of the government.
* The article in the People’s Daily has no legal force.
* Japan objects, objects, and objects. If they believe the People’s Daily that much, how about if we have the People’s Daily run an editorial saying that Japan is the vassal of China?
– The response of some Chinese on the Internet when they discovered that an article in the 8 January 1953 edition of the People’s Daily called the Senkakus by their Japanese name and explained to its readers that they were part of Okinawa.